13 January 2007

howdee

so my rats update more than me. what is the world coming to? in my defence there's 6 of them and one of me! they bully me!! they look at me with their cute pleading little eyes and beg for the computer.

so what's new with me?
* my laptop's broken. screen has gone like it did on the old one. not amused. gonna save up and get me a mac book... might take a bit, i've not got much money.

* this is because i've moved out and in with julie. adam's moving in soon. means all my money goes on rent. *sigh*
this is my house, we have all of the top floor - 2 bedrooms, a rat-bedroom, a living room, kitchen and bathroom. tis nice:


* my flat is cold cold cold. the gas card isn't working. grr. we're changing to bills soon, and i can't wait. meanwhile we have to keep topping up the gas card, but yesterday it decided to stop working.

* i'm getting all excited about various weddings and babies happening this year. yah! (and also an engagement that i have been told will happen this year!)

* i cooked gorgeous veggie food for adam, in preparation for when he moves in and turns veggie:


* for new year's we went to the local pub, and every one got a little too drunk:



(this is fluff off julie's feather boa)

No comments: