01 August 2006

cups of tea: 1
amount of room tidied: none
time till i have to go out: 1 hour
predicted amount of room tidying in that time: none
reason: lemmings is calling to me....


last weekend my gorgeissimo took me to my first ever carboot sale, (in search of yet more amiga games). he returned with not 1, but 2 joysticks and some floppy disks. i returned with copious amounts of rizla, and some megadrive games - including lemmings.

i played it religiously for most of the week - a combination of nostalgia kicking in, avoidance (room tidying), and a way of getting over the barny me and ad had on monday.

i get to his on friday to discover he's found it for his amiga. he wants to learn to play. i discover the levels are different in this version. adam sulks while i take over his amiga for the weekend, obsessed with new shiny levels.

now if you will excuse me, i have some green-haired suicidal rodents to save...

No comments: