01 August 2006

why am i never asleep when i'm supposed to be? all last week i slept well, but now when i have a busy day tomorrow i'm wide awake at silly times. grrr.

have to get up early in an attempt to dig my way out of my room. those that have co-habiting experience with me will know my rooms get in a bit of a state, and get tidied roughly once a year. but i'm being forced into it this time. slave labour!

it goes like this:
the spare room is being painted.
it can't be painted till the bed is taken out and put in my room.
it can't be put in my room until my current bed is moved upstairs.
it can't be moved upstairs until there's space for bed manoeuvridge.

as long as they know nothing will happen till at least 2 cuppas have found their way into my belly.

the irony? i quite happily sat for 2 hours on sunday night tidying my gorgeissimo's room while he entertained himself with his amiga. he re-affirmed his love for me after i got him some games off ebay.

his room is like a graveyard for old computers - i found a spectrum and a super-nes, and some sega master system games. he'll not rest till he has an atari though.

methinks this should be his x-mas pressie:

1 comment:

Jules said...

Helloooooo.

Just thought I'd say hello!